During the program participants will go on a field trip inside Aramco’s camp as follows:
- Zoom in bugs camp: Aramco’s Duck pond – where children will interact with nature and get involved in observing and collecting insects.
- Zoom in Nature: Aramco’s Duck pond – where children will interact with nature and get involved in observing and collecting insects.
- Science Agent: Aramco’s Duck pond – where children will interact with nature and get involved in observing and collecting insects.
- Crime Scene Investigation: Aramco’s Fire Station – to have “The Burning Factory” experience.
The field trips will be operated and monitored by ithra staff. Aramco busses will be provided to and from ithra.
The team will ensure the children’s safety throughout the trip, however some incidents may be out of the team’s hands.
Note: Dates and times will be identified for each group and shared with parents during the first day of the camp.
In-campus transportation service:
Kindly fill this section if you live inside the Aramco residential camp in Dhahran and would like a daily bus transportation service for participants to and from the camp.
Please note that service requires a minimum number of riders to operate. Transportation service shall be confirmed during the orientation day.
We are delighted to have your children in Ithra's Winter Camp 2019. To help make this camp successful, we ask you to please read the following rules and regulations carefully. By marking on the box, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the document and agree to all points mentioned.
- It is the guardian’s responsibility to mention any allergies or health conditions the participant has in the dedicated section within the registration form.
- The participant shall get enough sleep to make the most out of the camp.
- Participant’s (ages 4 – 12) shall wear Ithra Winter Camp provided t-shirt throughout the program.
- Participant shall wear comfortable clothes and shoes throughout the program.
- Participant are strongly encouraged not to bring expensive belongings or clothes throughout the program. Ithra is not responsible in the case of missing or stolen belongings.
- The participant must follow the instructions of the group leader inside the classroom, in the Center's facilities, during mealtimes, and inside the bus.
If the participant misbehaves, causes physical or verbal harm, or disrupts the camp, the following measures will be taken:
First warning: the group leader will warn the participant verbally.
Second warning: the group leader will warn the participant and contact the guardians.
Third warning: the participant will be expelled from the camp.