- What's on
- Special Programs
- Visit Us
- Become a Member
- Blog & News
As Saudi Arabia begins to reopen, we’re delighted to announce that Ithra is ready to welcome you back!
Daily: 9 am – 9 pm
Thursday: 9 am – 10 pm
Friday: 4 pm – 10 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 9 pm
Your safety is our number one priority.
All necessary measures are being taken throughout Ithra’s facilities, in line with government guidelines for the cautious reopening across the Kingdom.
- Thermal Sensors are set at all Ithra entrances.
- Visitors temperature will be checked prior to entry
- Visitors are required to wear masks at all times during their visit
- Social distancing of 2 meters is mandatory
- Ithra Mosque is open and (prayer rooms are currently closed)
- Only contactless payments are allowed
Whether you are visiting us in person or online, we are committed to providing you with an enjoyable and enriching experience for the whole family, with happiness, unity and responsibility at the forefront.
- While we’re looking forward to welcoming back old faces and seeing new visitors as we prepare for our July season, we understand many people will want to return to normal life at their own pace. Ithra Connect, our online portal, gives you access to Ithra’s talks, webinars, interactive journals, blogs, a free online library, and a YouTube channel rich with art, culture and creative content from Ithra’s Museum collection, kids programming and more from the comfort of your own home.