- What's on
- Special Programs
- Visit Us
- Become a Member
- Blog & News
This intensive workshop is aimed at jewelers who want information and advice, as well as a beginning in setting up their own jewelry business. Throughout this workshop, participants will be guided on a whole range of topics in relation to running a jewelry business, including topics on jewelry costing including weight, gem and manufacturing cost estimation, pricing, marketing, and discussions on legal requirements in Saudi Arabia.
- Understand and absorb all the main aspects of starting your jewelry business.
- Help you to know how to market yourself and your work.
- Help you to understand how to maintain accounts, keeping to budget, and run your jewelry business financially
- Understand jewelry pricing and sales
- Learning more about the different categories of and approaches to jewelry.
Designing you own business
Introductory to the different field of jewelry business approaches
Wholesale versus retail
Laws and regulations
Mission versus vision
Marketing and social media
Tuesday 11th - 12th August, 2020