- What's on
- Special Programs
- Visit Us
- Become a Member
- Blog & News
Our doors are open! We welcome you back with safety and care.Click here to know more.
A workshop that helps individuals set up the right plan for furnishing any type of space depending on many basic factors to help them maximize the utilization of the space easily and effectively.
- Learn how to draw a top plan for the required space and the basic symbols for top view furnishing items.
- Understand the difference between furniture styles and refer your space to one of them.
- Define the circulation lines within the space.
- Pick the right colors by using the color table.
- Relate the size of the proposed furniture to the actual space of the room.
* Furniture styles introduction and local market styles.
* Lighting Selection.
* How to draw a space plan and define circulation lines.
* Basic furniture top view symbols.
* Color table introduction and color theme selection.
* Relating selected furniture size to space.
* Furniture accessories.
* Furnishing a space exercise.
* Proposal presentation.