- What's on
- Special Programs
- Visit Us
- Become a Member
- Blog & News
Our doors are open! We welcome you back with safety and care.Click here to know more.
This workshop aims to teach participants the skills for speaking and performing in the theater. This will include the following topics:
- Basic definitions.
- Exciting exercises.
- The most important tools for presenters, poets and actors.
- The importance of body and appearance.
- The importance of the voice tone and how to maintain it.
- The definition of performance and coloring.
- The importance of the Arabic language.
- Practical exercises for different types of reading (for speech, for poetry, and for acting).
- How to get ready to enter the theater stage.
Thursday 12th - 13th December, 2019
1 day; 2 hrs / day
ArabicShow on Map