- What's on
- Special Programs
- Visit Us
- Become a Member
- Blog & News
Our doors are open! We welcome you back with safety and care.Click here to know more.
The program will cover the following topics:
- The origin of the writing and its tools.
- The old Arabic motifs.
- The transformation of writing from drawings to symbols, then to the sectional method, and finally, the alphabet.
- The Arabic traces discovered in the ancient cultures.
- The origin of the Arabic writing and its most famous theories.
- The workshop will involve visual graphics for explanation and the audience will get the chance to ask questions.
Friday 13th December, 2019
1 day; 1 hrs 30 mins / day
ArabicShow on Map