- What's on
- Special Programs
- Visit Us
- Become a Member
- Blog & News
The program will cover the following topics:
- Arabic calligraphy.
- Tools and materials and their different uses in preparing Arabic calligraphy design.
- The correct approach of writing by using the calamus and different types of papers such as crochet.
- Exploring the history and the different types of Arabic calligraphy and learning how to write them correctly.
- The workshop will include a practical exercise.
- The calligrapher will share their most famous pieces.
Thursday 12th December, 2019
1 day; 2 hrs / day
Library - Level 2Show on Map