Crafting Compelling Characters - 5 days
18 March 2019 - 22 March 2019
Time: 5:00 PM
Duration: 3 Hours
Knowledge Tower | Floor 9 Class 2&3
Suitable for 16+ years.
- what is the characters' goal, motivation, and conflict.
- how to draft a useful backstory
- how to tap into the emotional range
- what is their appearance and how does that affect them
- general backstory and their turning point story
- using telling objects
- what are their important relationships
- how does their environment affect them
Workshop Level: Beginner
Workshop Prerequisites: -
Trainer: Beth Barany
Beth Barany is award-winning Novelist, Book Coach, Author, & Keynote Speaker. Beth helps genre novelists write, publish and promote their books through one-on-one coaching and consulting, presentations and keynotes, and through her books.