Character Animation (3 Days)
29 July 2019 - 31 July 2019
Time: 3 hours everyday
Duration: 3 days
Floor 8 - Classroom 08T-01
Suitable for 13 - 16 Years.
In this workshop, participants will master character animation using live motion-capture with a multi-track recording system to control layered 2D puppets drawn in Photoshop or Illustrator. Participants will learn the principles of Adobe Character Animator
- Introduction to animation.
- Understand the difference between Adobe Animate and Character animator.
- Introduction to the elementary tools of the application.
- Characterizer tools
- Turn yourself into animated puppet.
- Introduction to Blank face animation.
- Creation of own character face.
- Lip Syncing in Character Animator.
- Record first Facial animation.
- Creating Full Imaginary Character (Face and body).
- Use the correct tools for the body movements.
- Create hand movements using the dragger and stick tool.
- Record your final character animation.
Trainer name: Amin Soofi and Mohammed AlMahdi
Workshop Level: Beginner
Amin started his journey with 2D animation back in 2003 on Macromedia Flash. He has done several animated clips for his social media account @aminsoofi and for well known companies in Bahrain: Zain Bahrain, Ministry of Youth and Sport Affairs, Tosh Hospital and Bahrain Medical Aid. He started the training journey with Cartoon Planet in 2013, then with Takween Training Center in 2017 and with Doroos Educational Center in 2018. Amin Trained a number of talented artist at Bahrain's 2030 Youth City (2018), and gave a workshop at Bahrain's Hakaya MISK (2018).