Engineering – In Training
Language: Arabic and English
8 July 2019 - 1 August 2019
Time: 3:00 AM, 9:00 AM
Duration: 8 Days [4 hours / day]
Suitable for 7-9 years, 10-12 years.
Engineering is problem-solving. For as long as the wheels of life turn, problems will arise; inadequacy and scarcity will challenge systems into constant improvement and reinvention. Engineering is a skill set of its own.
- Interdisciplinary STEAM Framework.
- Learn about 9 different types of engineering fields: Chemical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
- It’s all about building the fundamental skills for future jobs through the process of creative problem-solving and project-making.
- This camp exposes children early on to the basics of the engineering design process to spark interest in science and math.
- Kids try their hand at a variety of engineering disciplines in a cross disciplinary method. Figuring out how things work or why they fail and learning from broken parts – this is the world of engineering in the eyes of a child! We’ll have your junior camper thinking and working like an engineer one playful project at a time
- Outsourced by Clever Play.