Smart Phone Photography - 3 days
14 March 2019 - 16 March 2019
Time: 5:00 PM
Duration: 2 Hours
Knowledge Tower | Floor 8 Class 1
Suitable for 16+ years.
Language: Arabic, In this workshop, participants will use their smartphones to take pictures and videos and edit them for professional use
Participants will be taught the technical aspects of photography and video shooting and then will be introduced to essential phone applications for editing and producing professional photos or videos.
- Intro to smartphone photography and video taking.
- Using essential smartphone editing applications and techniques for the best photo or video outcomes.
- Most important social media application tools.
- Understanding color composition and its role on human optical.
- Understand the elements that create appealing caricature in social media.
- Create content that combines photos and videos through smartphones.
Workshop Level: Beginner
Workshop Prerequisites: -
Trainer: Abdulaziz Alsorayia
Abdulaziz has a bachelor’s degree in political science, majoring in media. He works at the Kuwaiti State Ministry of Youth Affairs, heading the Department of Local and International Youth Relations, and where he was social media coordinator. He also works in public relations with Italy and China. Abdulaziz has extensive experience in handling local and international media coverage, and has experience in using editing and design software.