Workshops Writing & Literature
Treasure Hunt in Books
26 January 2019
Time: 4:30 PM
Duration: 3 Hours
Suitable for 12-15 years.
This workshop will teach participants how to understand and identify different types of Arabic narratives and embark on a hunt in the Library to find those narratives on their own.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Arabic literature
- Explanation of different narrative themes
- Famous Arab authors and their narrative style
- Participants are tasked with finding specific themes in books from Ithra Library
- Discussion on their findings
Workshop Level: Beginner
Workshop Prerequisites: Age Group 12-15
Trainer: Manal Alesa