Animation - 3 days
18 February 2019 - 20 February 2019
Time: 5:00 PM
Duration: 3 Hours
Knowledge Tower | Floor 9 Class 1
Suitable for 10-12 years.
In this workshop, participants will learn the basics of Adobe Animate software, which features a variety of drawing and graphic editing tools that enable users to express their creativity and vision to the best of their ability.
Participants will learn:
Day1: Understand and practice the basic concepts on Adobe Animate
- Participant will understand the basics of frame-by-frame animation.
- Participant will create frames, objects and layers.
- Participant will understand the basics of tweening.
Day2: Tweeing and Keyframes
- Participant will practice and create Motion Tweening and Shape Tweening and
- Participant will practice and create Keyframes.
- Participant will practice and create Countdown-Frames.
Day3: Animate a cartoon character's face, and sound import and more
- Participant will draw and create animated facial expressions for a cartoon character.
- Participant will import sound to the animated clip
- Participant will understand the basics of effects, Mask effect and lighting.
Workshop Level: Intermediate
Workshop Prerequisites: Age group: 10 - 12
Trainer: Amin Soofi
Amin started his journey with 2D animation back in 2003 on Macromedia Flash. He has done several animated clips for his social media account @aminsoofi and for well known companies in Bahrain: Zain Bahrain, Ministry of Youth and Sport Affairs, Tosh Hospital and Bahrain Medical Aid. He started the training journey with Cartoon Planet in 2013, then with Takween Training Center in 2017 and with Doroos Educational Center in 2018. Amin Trained a number of talented artist at Bahrain's 2030 Youth City (2018), and gave a workshop at Bahrain's Hakaya MISK (2018).